If you have a friend who is comfortable with certain pronouns
- DO NOT tell them ‘but ur a boy/girl lol’
- DO NOT misgender them when you’re angry with them
- DO NOT misgender them behind their backs
- DO NOT explain to other people using the phrase ‘(Name) was born as (GAAB)’
- DON’T MISGENDER YOUR FRIENDS
- DON’T MISGENDER ANYONE
5 of the Creepiest Sites You’ll Visit Today
1. Neave.tv - The page is titled “Television Without Context” and features a constant loop of videos ranging from bizarre security camera scenes to voiced-over cartoons.
2. Sentimental Corp - The homepage alone will leave you wondering if you should go further. If you want to be confused and slightly disturbed, then the answer is yes. The gif-like icons at the top of the page redirect viewers to pages such as “Goat Worship”, which features a 30+ minute video of a demonic Ronald McDonald.
3. MarbleHornets - An introduction video plays automatically, explaining the story of a young filmmaker named Alex. Alex was working on a project when he suddenly dropped it and requested that the types be burned. He later disappeared. The channel owner posts various video entries that were left behind by Alex.
4. The Dionaea House - The site’s owner, Eric, has posted the lengthy, super creepy email correspondences between himself and a friend (Mark) who receives word that their old friend Andrew was involved in a murder-suicide. Mark timelines his investigation of their hometown and the house that he believes drove Andrew insane. (I highly recommend reading these.)
5. Magibon Project - You can see this one for yourselves.
For more sites: [x]
men took my little pony away from us girls so us teen girls are takin pro wrestling fuck yall just try n stop us
have fun fetishizing the shit out of *real life* celebrities. it actually makes the people who sexualize the shit out of children’s cartoons seem normal.
did you just imply being attracted to actual real human males isn’t normal but wanting to fuck cartoon horses is
I need to reblog this again because it still makes me laugh
Huh? I thought everyone did that?I love doing this. Especially older books.
…. my TFIOS copy smelled like vanilla bean ice cream.
My TFIOS copy smelled like tears and pain
new book smell is like the best i would buy new book perfume
I always did this with my grans books bc they were so old.
Lmao I have a leatherbound version of the Hobbit and hardback copies of the Lord of the Ring.